Friday, July 28, 2006

 

Stuffed with Failure

I would just like to point out that the Mariners' failure to get anything resembling adequate production from Carl Everett was only matched by my failure to complete the multi-part series devoted to educating him about dinosaurs. Now that he is gone, I feel no desire nor need to continue this long-abandoned task, and would prefer it if everyone would kindly neglect to bring it up. The mere thought of either Carl Everett or dinosaurs disgusts me, quite frankly, and I am glad I will never have to deal with either of them again.

On a completely unrelated and innocent note, I am planning a vacation to a remote Latin American island, where a British tycoon has promised me "the experience of a lifetime" in his "brand new, Prehistoric-themed theme park." I can in no way see how this little adventure could possibly go wrong.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?